Position and vacancy: Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ – 6 posts (UR-4, OBC-2)
- Bachelors degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all the semesters/years.
- Bachelors degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master’s degree in Law will be desirable qualification.
- Candidates having proficiency in computer applications will be preferred.
- Candidates must have two years experience as an Advocate or a Law Officer in Legal Department of a large bank/ financial institution/ statutory corporation/ company and/ or legal associate legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in Legal Department of Central/ State Government or as a teacher in law in a Law college/ university.
How to apply:
- Candidate can apply online or offline.
- To apply online viist the following link -- http://onlinedr.rbi.org.in/psc/recruitment/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/RBI_RCT_APL_MNU.RBI_RCT_APL_CMP.GBL?&
- While applying online the application form in the prescribed format need to be typed or neatly handwritten in Hindi/English on A4 size paper.
- Application fees of `100 (SC/ST/PWD candidates exempted from payment of fees) need to submitted in the form of Demand Draft/Postal Orders drawn in favour of ‘Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’ payable at Mumbai.
- For online submission, candidates need to take the hard copy of the system generated application form print out and properly paste a signed photograph on it.
- Application form along with the DD/IPO is to be sent by ordinary post with the envelope superscribed a s ‘Application for the post of Legal Officer in Grade B’ to the following address -- The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008.
- Applications can also be deposited directly, in a closed cover, in the box kept for the purpose at the following address – The Reserve Bank of India, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008.
Last date for receipt of applications is February 5, 2013.
For more details visit here.